The Law Office of Megan E. Will provides legal services to match a variety of needs, including:
- Criminal law (felonies, misdemeanors, summaries)
- Juvenile law (dependency and delinquency)
- Family law (divorce, support, adoption, premarital planning)
- Real estate (purchasing, selling, transferring ownership)
- Estate administration (opening and closing of estates, general administration)
- Wills, living wills, powers of attorney
- Appeals and briefs to the court
- Small business advising
- Voted favorite attorney by the readers of the Daily American 4 times.
- Won the 2018 Somerset County Chamber of Commerce Young Gun Award for service to profession and community by a member of the community under 40 years old.